Technical Specifications of coated aluminium coil
- Aluminum coil width: 200mm-1,590mm
- Aluminum material thickness: 0.08mm -1.2mm(±0.02mm)
- Outer diameter of aluminum coil: ≤1,200mm
- Aluminum coil weight: ≤3,000kg /coil
- The aluminum coated coil can be cut into sheets in any size.
- Aluminum alloy: 1100, 3003, 3004, 5005, or others according to customers' requirements.
Application of coil coated aluminium
The aluminum coated coil can be applied to the surface of aluminum composite panels and aluminum honeycomb panels, ceilings, roofing systems, wall cladding systems, advertising boards, wrappage, and more.
[未审核]color coated aluminum coils Packing
Packing Details : Standard export package.
Aluminium Sheet of packaging meet the export standard. Plastic film and brown paper can be covered at customers’ need. wooden case or wooden pallet is adopted to protect products from damage during the delivery.
Applications for [未审核]color coated aluminum coils
coated aluminum coil Features
1. It is light in weight and has good anti-corrosion property. It can also be processed directly.
2. According to different operating environment, the user can choose different resins, such as silicone-modified polyester, PVC plastisol, polyvinylidene chloride, etc. for the coating used in this coated aluminum coil.
coated aluminum coil Applications
This coated aluminum coil can be used in industries like building, home appliance, electrical equipment, furniture and transportation.
Through the use of internationally advanced double-coating double-baking and roller coating equipment, we at Panel can produce aluminum coated coil with fluorocarbon (PVDF) coating, polyester coating, and coating in special color. We annually make over 13,000 tons of aluminum coated coil in different specifications, with max. width of 1,600mm and max. thickness of 1.2mm.
The aluminum coil is strictly inspected being cleansed . Then we coat PPG or paint containing 70% fluorocarbon resin onto the clean surface. This enables us to ensure the unsurpassed quality of our aluminum coated coil.